While Amazon sells and ships many of its products directly, it sells things from third-party sellers. It’s usually better to contact the seller directly if you have a question about one of these products or need to resolve an order issue. Fortunately, there are a few easy ways to accomplish this. If you’ve already communicated with the seller, you can ask a question through the seller’s website, report an issue through the “Your Orders” page, or ask a question through buyer/seller chat.
Every seller with products on amazon contact seller has a seller storefront with their storefront name and an address where you may contact them. The storefront also contains the seller’s refund policy, guarantee/warranties, seller rating, and other aggregated feedback about the seller.
If you need to get in touch with a merchant, try one of the following methods:
1. Go to Your Orders to contact a marketplace seller after purchasing.
2. Look through the list for your order.
3. Choose between a problem with the order, contact the vendor, and ask questions (depending on the order category). To get a marketplace seller before placing an order, go to the product details page or offer listing page and look for the seller’s name.
2. Ask a query on a seller’s information page. You’ll be taken to a live chat window.
3. In the Seller Messaging Assistant dialogue, select the required selections and continue. Please click here to learn more about the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service.’
Allow three business days for a response from the vendor. When you buy things sold and delivered by a third-party vendor, the A-to-z Guarantee protects you. It ensures that your items arrive on schedule and in good condition. To learn more about the A-to-Z Guarantee.
Know about using the product listing page
- Go to a product listing for one of the seller’s products. You can contact a seller directly from the product page if you have a query about it. Search for the product you want on Amazon.com, then click the link to the product listing in the search results.
- You can also view a product listing by visiting the seller’s Amazon storefront if one exists.
On the right-hand side of the page, click the seller’s name next to “Sold by.” Look for the box on the right-hand side of the page with the “Add to Cart” and “Buy Now” buttons once you’ve arrived at the product page. The words “Sold by” appear beneath those buttons, followed by a link to the seller’s name. To see the seller’s details and contact page, click that link.
- To find this link on the Amazon app, scroll down from the top of the listing.
- Click the “Ask a Question” button on the seller’s page. Locate the yellow “Ask a Question” button on the seller’s page once you’ve opened it. This button allows you to send a direct message to the vendor.
- This button should be near the top of the seller’s page, whether you’re using a browser or the Amazon Prime app.
- Choose a topic for your question or comment by following the steps. When you click the “Ask a Question” button, you’ll be prompted to choose a subject for your message from a dropdown menu. Choose the topic that most closely resembles your query or comment. 
- You might also find toggle buttons asking if you want to contact the seller about a specific item or an order you’ve previously placed.
- Product specifications, delivery, returns and refunds policies, and product customization are all topics you can choose from.
- Fill in the text box on the following page with a comprehensive message. You’ll be transported to a new page where you can type your message after selecting a subject. Include any pertinent information, such as the product you’re requesting, your order number (if applicable), and the specifics of your query, comment, request, or complaint.
- The text box will appear on the same page as the dropdown subject menu if you’re using the app.
- You must keep your message to a maximum of 4,000 characters.
- To send your message, click the “Send Email” button. Click the yellow “Send email” button beneath the text field when you’re finished. Amazon will send your message to the seller and send you a copy via email.
- Amazon will not divulge your email information to the vendor to safeguard your privacy. Instead, they’ll use an Amazon.com email address to send the message.
- Allow the seller up to two business days to respond before contacting them again. If you don’t hear back from the seller within that time frame, or if they refuse to help you with your problem, you might be able to resolve it using Amazon’s A-to-z guarantee program.