Benzinga’s “After-Hrs Movers & News” highlights the most important movers of the day. The facts on the value motion is gathered applying Benzinga Pro’s Movers tool.
Benzinga Pro buyers can cross-reference the Movers tool with the Benzinga Professional Information device to detect prospective news catalysts going stocks.
See Also: Markets Tumble All over again As Russia-Ukraine War Erodes Trader Sentiment
- 36KR Holdings (NASDAQ: KRKR) +36.76%
- Recruiter.com Group (NASDAQ: RCRT) +16.83%: The Recruiter Index showed that the occupation-hopper financial system is in complete swing. 20-six percent of recruiters reported that many of the candidates they were being on the lookout at have had three employment about the previous two several years.
- AnPac Bio-Healthcare Science (NASDAQ: ANPC) +11.81%: declared that on March 8, it acquired a penned detect from the Nasdaq indicating the firm is not in compliance with the bare minimum bid price tag prerequisite of $1.00 for each share under the Nasdaq Listing Guidelines. It’s not a recognize of imminent delisting, and it has no latest fast influence on the listing or investing of the company’s securities on the Nasdaq Capital Current market.
- CVRx (NASDAQ: CVRX) +11.62%
- WeWork (NYSE: WE) +11.46%: WeWork expects to supply involving $3.8 and $4 billion systemwide revenue in 2022. On a consolidated basis, the corporation expects to provide involving $3.35 and $3.5 billion earnings in 2022, including concerning $740 and $760 million of income in Q1 and among $775 and $825 million of income in Q2.
- Waitr Holdings (NASDAQ: WTRH) -17.07%: Documented income for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $38.6 million, compared to $46.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2020. Net reduction for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $8.1 million, or $.06 per share, when compared to net earnings of $2.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, or $.02 for every share.
- Shineco (NASDAQ: SISI) -12.34%
- Immunome, Inc (NASDAQ: IMNM) -10.95%: The Fda has lifted the scientific maintain on the company’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application for its antibody cocktail to take care of COVID-19.
- Avinger (NASDAQ: AVGR) -9.91%
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not present financial commitment assistance. All legal rights reserved.